SanDisk is a popular brand of memory cards widely used to store data or transfer data from device to PCs. Recently, SanDisk has released a new series memory cards under the label Extreme which offers high end features such as improved data rates as well as data capacities. These types of cards can be commonly used in top notch digital imaging devices like DSLR cameras and camcorders. These cards are famous for their unique features like waterproof, shockproof etc. Usually these cards are a great choice for professional photographers and videographers.
This storage media are very secure and reliable. But due to some unfavorable reasons on Extreme SD cards, data loss or data inaccessibility can happen. If you are a victim of this data loss, you may think that how to recover Extreme SD card in a safe way. Dont worry; here is reliable tool which recovers all your lost data from Extreme SD card easily. Before knowing more about this recovery tool, lets see what happens when you lose data from Extreme SD card.
Generally, if any files got deleted or removed from a memory device, many users may think that it is completely lost from the storage device. But in reality its not true. Data remains in the same location, only the file address pointer which was used to access the file gets deleted. Due to this, your Operating System will not be able to locate the file. As a result, files become inaccessible or it may get lost. This makes a user to feel sad when there is loss of files from Extreme SD card. To solve this issue, there is a tool to recover Extreme SD card files including almost all sorts of file types like Pictures, videos, audios, documents, emails etc. So there is no need to worry. But before using Extreme SD card Recovery, you must make sure not to overwrite the space where files have been deleted, otherwise it may cause permanent data loss.
Here are some reasons for data loss or deletion on Extreme SD card.
- Formatting drive accidentally:One of the common issues behind data loss among many users is formatting memory cards. While using Extreme SD card, you may select format option accidentally, this leads to the deletion of your photos or videos which are saved on that SD card.
- Improper file transfer: While transferring your data from Ext device to any another device, if any sort of interruption occurs, then it may result in the loss of the files which are being transferred.
- Sudden ejection of drive: If there is any abrupt ejection of memory card from your system, this may lead to loss photos from that storage device.
- Deleting Extreme SD card files when it is connected on a computer can make those files bypass Recycle Bin or Trash.
Features of this recovery software:
- Customized Find Tool which helps to find files on recovered data list efficiently
- It has Powerful scan engine which helps to analyze and recover all your lost data from every single drive
- Provides unique built-in algorithms, which recovers all the digital media file formats
- Recovers all multimedia files from SATA/IDE / SCSI hard disk drives, iPods, Mp3 players, USB hard drives, SD Cards, Memory sticks, etc.
- You can preview files easily before restoring with the help of preview option.