Hi everybody. I have an Toshiba Hard drive having many of my important documents and files stored on it. After factory resetting my device I am unable to access my data .Need help! Is it possible to recover my data intact ?
I also was in the same situation few months back. I lost all the data from my device. I recovered all my data intact easily using Recover(Windows) Pro.
The Toshiba hard drive is actually a product of TSST(Toshiba Samsung Storage Technology) and is named as Toshiba Hard disk because of the percentage shared among them i.e Toshiba(51%) and Samsung(49%).
Toshiba was founded in 1938 and is headquartered at Tokyo, Japan. It was originally known as Tokyo Shibaura Electric K.K.
Conditions for data loss :
Virus and malware are a point of concern for Toshiba Hard Drive. While transferring files from a device containing virus can inflict the hard drive and result in corrupted files or there may be some unexpected behavior to your device. Unintentional deletion of the data stored on the Toshiba hard drive can cause data loss.
Mishandling of the device also corrupts the data. Ejecting the device without proper system procedure may also data loss.
Using third-party utilities or downloading via malicious websites may corrupt the file resulting in loss of data.
There are many scenarios in which we need to use factory reset for the better functioning of the device.
- The device slows down drastically or hangs frequently.
- When inflicted upon by virus completely and data cannot be retrieved, resulting in data loss.
- In order to free up some space and cleaning of the device requires factory reset.
The Toshiba hard drive comes with a very easy Drag and Drop feature for the convenience of the user. It is compatible with various Operating systems. File and system files both can be backed up using Toshiba hard disk. It is compatible with USB 2.0 and 3.0.
It is very easy to set up and transfer files or even backing up files. It comes with preloaded software which allows transfer of data easily without installing software for the device.
Data can recovered very easily using Recover(Windows) Pro Edition which is a complete recovery tool at your fingertips.
Why Recover(Windows)Pro edition ?
- It recovers all popular types of hard drive(SATA, NTFS, FAT,FAT16 , FAT32, ExFAT, NTFS5 etc)file systems and all RAID partition types(RAID0, RAID5,RAID1).
- The Preview feature allows the user to view the recovered file even before completion of recovery process. The Find tool allows to refine the search by specifying the file format.
- Save Recovery Session allows the user to pause the process and save the data at that instant.Open recovery Session allows the user to continue from the point the user left off. This reduces the time consumed towards retrieval of the corrupted files.
- Unique feature of First Try and then Buy, which allows you to download the free version available. If satisfied with the services can upgrade to the Pro Version for additional features.
Precautionary Measures :
- The data stored on the hard must be backed up completely, so if any situation arrives where the hard drive need factory reset.
- Regular scanning of the device should be done in prevent the data from virus and malware. Do not transfer data from a device which may contain some malicious content which may damage the file and retrieval of data would be required.
- Proper handling of the device and following the proper system procedure foe the ejecting the device.