I had a collection of childhood photos which I have saved on my system. Yesterday morning, while I was viewing them accidentally I click on delete button. As a result of which I have lost all my old childhood photos from my system. Can anyone know how to retrieve photos from the system or any storage device?
Yes, of course, you can retrieve photos from the system with the assistance of third party software. You can opt Photos Retrieval software which is capable of retrieving deleted or lost photos from your storage device with utmost ease. This software comes with advanced algorithm which scans your entire device and recovers deleted or lost photos within few mouse clicks.
Reasons behind photos loss from storage device:
- Emptying the Recycle Bin after deleting old photos from the system.
- Removing old photos using Disk utility.
- Unknowingly formatting storage device that contains all old photos.
- Accidental deletion of photos from storage device while deleting unnecessary photos from the storage device.
- Virus attack on system results in file system corruption which leads to photo loss from the system.
- Use of memory card on multiple devices may cause data loss including photos.
- Photos may get lost in case interruptions occur while transferring photos from one storage device to another.
- Abrupt system shutdown of system may lead to loss of photos.
- Chances of photos deletion due to installation of any unreliable third party software.
- Antivirus program may delete affected photos without giving you any notification.
- Improper usage of cut+ paste command operation.
- Use of Shift + Del leads to permanent photo deletion.
- Photos may get lost when memory card is pulled out abruptly from digital camera during copying or moving process.
- Incorrectly pressing Delete all option
- Dont eject memory card abruptly from the system or card reader while you are transferring files including photos from system to it or vice-versa.
- While deleting unwanted files including photos from storage device, check twice and go for deletion which helps you to avoid accidental deletion of photos.
- Make use of good antivirus program to keep your system free from harmful virus or malware.
Features of Photos Retrieval Software:
- This Software is capable of recovering deleted or lost photos from storage device such as system internal hard drive, external hard drive, memory card, memory stick, USB drive, flash drive, pen drive, etc. on all major versions of Windows operating system.
- It retrieves various file formats of photos such as JPG, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, GIF, etc.
- Use demo version of Photos Retrieval software to view retrieve photos from the storage device before purchasing it.
- It also recovers deleted or lost photos from various versions of Mac OS such as Yosemite, Mavericks, Lion, Mountain Lion, Snow Leopard, Leopard, etc.
- It also restores RAW photos like CRW, CR2, SRW, PEF, NEF, ARI, BAY, MOS, MRW, ARW, etc.