I have some important emails and documents in Outlook 2016 and cannot bear to lose the data under any circumstances. But today while I was trying to access the emails, it was inaccessible. Distraught! Can anybody tell me how to recover deleted emails from outlook 2016? Is there a way to recover deleted emails from Outlook 2016 efficiently keeping all the files intact?
The Recover Outlook PST is the software application that can retrieve deleted/lost Outlook items with ease. The software is compatible to the various versions of Windows including the latest version Outlook 2016 and also works well with Mac. The recover Outlook can recover the Outlook items and even fix the issue of over-sized PST.
Lets know something about PST
PST abbreviated as Personal Storage Table enables storage of the imprints of note making, journals, contacts, email, calendar events and the other components of Microsoft thus providing the user with free irrevocable technological licensing and specifications. The folders are named as Personal Folders and the file format for the same is .pst. The functioning of the cached Outlook when in offline state is called Off-line Storage Table (.ost) and the folders are named as Off-line folders and their file format being .ost.
The main feature of Outlook is that the PST files stores archived Outlook items and in order to maintain the off-line availability of the Outlook items.
Transferring the files to the server allows the user to be carefree regarding the memory issues. The PST files can be accessed from another device directly using its mail client but is not recommended by Microsoft.
How the Outlook content gets corrupted?
- Sharing of the same PST file with different users being accessed at the same time but at different locations. The size of the PST files also adds to the woes as too large PST files are prone to corruption. The Outlook items can be accessed from different devices which is not advisable by Microsoft, as the files may get corrupted.
- Abrupt termination of the Outlook application can result to inaccessible files. Abrupt termination of the application prior to the completion of the transfer process.
- Virus and malware also pose a constant threat towards the security concerns. Downloading or upgrading from malicious websites can inflict the files with virus thus rendering inaccessible files.
- Interruption in the process of the compacting the Outlook items can result in deleted/inaccessible items.
- Upgrading the file formats frequently may also exhibit corrupted files. Upgrading th e version of Outlook can also cause lost files.
Why Recover Outlook PST?
The Recover Outlook PST can recover files from different versions of Outlook including the latest version being Outlook 2016.The recovered files are in a convenient importing format ranging from 2003-2013.The Preview tool allows the user to view the restored files in Outlook style browser.
There are two types of scanning algorithm incorporated are Normal Scan which is used when the files corruption severity is very low and Smart Scan is implemented in order to recover files like emails, contacts or other Outlook items when the severity of the file corruption is very high and even cannot be recovered using normal scan.
The software provides the user with 3 different options depending on the knowledge of the files storage location.
- Open default PST is used which reaches out for the default location of the file.
- Select PST manually ensures that the user is well informed regarding the location of the corrupted Outlook items.
- Find all PST allows the user to search for all possible PST files, thus results in scanning of the entire device.
Hi everybody. I have an Toshiba Hard drive having many of my important documents and files stored on it. After factory resetting my device I am unable to access my data .Need help! Is it possible to recover my data intact ?
I also was in the same situation few months back. I lost all the data from my device. I recovered all my data intact easily using Recover(Windows) Pro.
The Toshiba hard drive is actually a product of TSST(Toshiba Samsung Storage Technology) and is named as Toshiba Hard disk because of the percentage shared among them i.e Toshiba(51%) and Samsung(49%).
Toshiba was founded in 1938 and is headquartered at Tokyo, Japan. It was originally known as Tokyo Shibaura Electric K.K.
Conditions for data loss :
Virus and malware are a point of concern for Toshiba Hard Drive. While transferring files from a device containing virus can inflict the hard drive and result in corrupted files or there may be some unexpected behavior to your device. Unintentional deletion of the data stored on the Toshiba hard drive can cause data loss.
Mishandling of the device also corrupts the data. Ejecting the device without proper system procedure may also data loss.
Using third-party utilities or downloading via malicious websites may corrupt the file resulting in loss of data.
There are many scenarios in which we need to use factory reset for the better functioning of the device.
- The device slows down drastically or hangs frequently.
- When inflicted upon by virus completely and data cannot be retrieved, resulting in data loss.
- In order to free up some space and cleaning of the device requires factory reset.
The Toshiba hard drive comes with a very easy Drag and Drop feature for the convenience of the user. It is compatible with various Operating systems. File and system files both can be backed up using Toshiba hard disk. It is compatible with USB 2.0 and 3.0.
It is very easy to set up and transfer files or even backing up files. It comes with preloaded software which allows transfer of data easily without installing software for the device.
Data can recovered very easily using Recover(Windows) Pro Edition which is a complete recovery tool at your fingertips.
Why Recover(Windows)Pro edition ?
- It recovers all popular types of hard drive(SATA, NTFS, FAT,FAT16 , FAT32, ExFAT, NTFS5 etc)file systems and all RAID partition types(RAID0, RAID5,RAID1).
- The Preview feature allows the user to view the recovered file even before completion of recovery process. The Find tool allows to refine the search by specifying the file format.
- Save Recovery Session allows the user to pause the process and save the data at that instant.Open recovery Session allows the user to continue from the point the user left off. This reduces the time consumed towards retrieval of the corrupted files.
- Unique feature of First Try and then Buy, which allows you to download the free version available. If satisfied with the services can upgrade to the Pro Version for additional features.
Precautionary Measures :
- The data stored on the hard must be backed up completely, so if any situation arrives where the hard drive need factory reset.
- Regular scanning of the device should be done in prevent the data from virus and malware. Do not transfer data from a device which may contain some malicious content which may damage the file and retrieval of data would be required.
- Proper handling of the device and following the proper system procedure foe the ejecting the device.
Iomega hard drive is a portable hardware device. It gained popularity worldwide because of its high accessibility and reliability. This hard drive has wide range of storage capacities. Enormous amount of data can be stored on this drive due to its compact ability. Data loss may occur due to many reasons such as file system corruption, virus attack, program crash, and some bad sectors.
Do not worry!!! If you have lost/deleted data from Iomega hard drive. Recovery of data can be successfully achieved by using Iomega data recovery software.
Steps to retrieve data from Iomega hard drive:
- Download Iomega data Recovery software and install it on your operating system.
- Connect the Iomega external hard drive to your system and launch the application.
- Select the Recover drives option from main screen window once you launch the software.
- Choose Partition Recovery or Formatted/Reformatted Recovery option from the next screen window.
- Select the particular hard drive from which you need to recover data from Iomega hard drive and proceed with Next option.
- Scanning process for Iomega ego data recovery will be initiated. You can preview restored data after successful completion of scan.
- Buy the software to save the previewed files on your desired location.
Reasons for data loss in Iomega hard drive:
- Accidental deletion of important files may results in enormous amount of data loss.
- File system may corrupt due to abrupt ejection or improper termination of Iomega hard drive which leads to inaccessibility of files.
- Impact of using external tools is also responsible for deletion of files.
- Formatting the hard disk /corrupted hard drive may also results in deletion of data files on drive.
- Virus/Malware attack on the Iomega drive may corrupt the files on drive and makes them inaccessible to read.
- Transferring files from Iomega hard drive to system drive or vice versa, a sudden turn off or power fluctuations may results in the deletion of files.
- System crash or any program crash may also results in deletion of data permanently.
Special features that uplifts the Iomega data recovery software:
This application has a capability to recover data from deleted/formatted/ reformatted partition/reformatted Iomega external hard drive. This software supports to restore data from FAT, NTFS, HFS and HFSX drives. Iomega external hard drive of different brands like Seagate, Iomega eGo, Toshiba, Iomega Prestige and Transcend etc. can be easily recovered. The restored files will be grouped on attributes like file name, file size, extension, date of creation. This software also helps in recovering lost data from USB flash drives, memory card, etc.
Iomega data Recovery software is highly recommended software to recover deleted/lost data from Iomega external hard drive.